Adult Adventure Yoga Summer Camp
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
July 13 – August 12, 2018
Positive and Lasting Change
in Your Life and in the Life of Others
Offered only once a year!
This program is like NONE other!
In One Intensive, Fun and Empowering Month,
Get Yourself Certified in:
Aligned Vinyasa All Levels Yoga
Slow Flow and Restore Yoga
Anjali Restorative Yoga
Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga
In addition to your yoga teacher training, explore the art of wake surfing, meditative early morning paddle boarding,
stand up paddle board yoga, group hikes, trail runs, sailing, and simple sun dwelling.
Experience a summer you will remember forever with new friendships you will never forget.
Gains and Gets!
Amplify Embodied Confidence!
Explore Your Adventurous Self.
Up-level Your Passion and Knowledge of Yoga.
Cultivate Lifelong Friendships.
With growing self-confidence, by the end of our summer camp,
know you can teach and not just lead a yoga class.
- Learn to sequence an amazing yoga class, rather than share one simply memorized.
- Understand how to confidently build a class towards a peak pose or peak state.
- Come to know how to offer any level of class from beginners, to all levels, to intermediate/advanced practitioners.
- Gain the confidence to teach at any intensity level of slow and meditative to powerful and sweaty.
- Confidently embody and understand how to teach the canon of yoga asana, postures, by fully understanding the aim, integration and expansion of what makes each pose.
- Explore empowered hands-on adjustments. Know when and how to offer them and when not to offer.
- Confidently teach fun and empowering SUP Yoga, Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga, to beginners and all levels practitioners.
- Cultivate a poised pranayama practice, or breathing, practice, with the self-assuredness to teach it to others.
- Authentically communicate a healing and inspirational Anjali Restorative Class.
- Offer the most incredible and memorable guided meditations.
- Discover how to weave your unique heart, inspiration, and ideas into a class.
- Explore the beauty of Hindu mythology with a master storyteller.
- Gain a sincere appreciation for the history and many philosophies of India.
- Take deep dive and be able to thoughtfully source The Yoga Sutras, Upanishads, and The Bhagavad Gita in a real and relevant way to serve the contemporary student.
- Find your authentic voice and get it confidently OUT your mouth!
Summer Camp Fun and Empowerment!
In addition to learning and embodying the teachings of yoga, a hallmark of our unique and powerful summer school yoga teacher training program is learning how to engage and empower adult learners by taking on some new adventures yourself!
Hike a mountain (or two).
Learn to wake surf.
Paddle board for strength, calm and mid-lake meditations.
Learn to sail.
Adults learn differently than children. We have to get ourselves out of our own way, in order to try something new and build skills in that activity. By weaving in some new and unique summer experiences, we each get a firsthand view of what it might take a new student to come to and stick with yoga, as an adult learner. As deepening yoga practitioners, we might forget what it feels like to engage something new, as our new adult students might experience coming to a studio for the first time or after a long pause in practice, unless we both humble and empower ourselves in this manner.
Plus, it adds an element of sunshine to a beautiful, Boulder CO summer program.
- All yoga courses take place at Earth Yoga Boulder or at a local shady park, creek-side, or backyard.
- The group hikes and trail runs (optional) will be taken at various Boulder, CO favorite locations.
- All water activities will take place at various Boulder county lakes.
Sample Training Days:
Sample Even Day:
8a – 10a Morning Pranyama and Meditation
10a – 12p Asana and Embodiment Exploration
12p – 1p Lunch
1p – 2p Lecture and Discussion
2p – 5:45p Water School
5:45 – 7:00p Asana
Sample Odd Day:
8a – 10a Morning Hike and Mountain Meditation
10a – 12p Asana and Embodiment Exploration
12p – 2p Lunch
2p – 3p Asana and Embodiment exploration
3p - 5:45p Lecture and Discussion
5:45 – 7:00p Asana
The program will run July 13 – August 12, 2018 with days off sprinkled throughout the schedule.
- The full syllabus will be available June 15, 2018.
After the Program:
We have a uniquely high placement rate at myriad studios across the country. Our graduates leave with practical skills and confidence. They are considered well-steeped in sound methodology, creativity, confidence and authenticity.
Not feeling called to teach? No pressure! Many choose to take this well-respected training to deepen a personal practice and up-level their own yoga experience without professional goals.
$2508, Paid in full by the early bird deadline.
$2808, Payment plan option with a $500 non-refundable deposit.
Scholarships Available! Click here for more information.
Your investment covers all studio time, instruction, Embody 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Manual and online learning tools, Embody SUP Manual, and Anjali Restorative Yoga Manual. Further, your fees cover all park entry fees, boat fees and equipment use.
Though Earth Yoga Boulder and the School of Embodied Poetry are unable to organize housing, we have several members of our community who host Air B and B guests and short terms summer school rentals to which we could make referrals.
Upon completing this program you will be equipped to practice safely and teach others in a range of diverse settings. This course allows you to become a Certified Yoga Instructor, Registered with Yoga Alliance. This course also offers current teachers and holistic health practitioners deeper knowledge and inspiration to evolve further on their path.
All School of Embodied Poetry graduates are offered support on their journey. We guarantee you will graduate with a wealth of knowledge, a strong support network, a warm, open heart, and if you'd like....a space to call home!
SAVE $300 with our Full Payment Pricing!
If you know this is for you, take action today and secure your place now.
Limited space allows for a personalized, hands-on training for YOU!
Step 1: You will be required to fill out a short online application.
Once completed, email your application to Namaste@EarthYogaBoulder.com
Step 2: Your Application will be reviewed for approval.
Step 3: Upon application approval, you will be emailed a payment form to pay a $500 deposit (or you can choose to pay in full).
Step 4: You will receive an email from Shannon and Sarah with your supply list, manual, schedule & syllabus.
We receive a generous scholarship donation throughout the year, which we want to pass on to YOU.
The recipient of this scholarship will be able to enroll in the Fall 2017 Yoga Teacher Training for only $1,408*, which is a massive tuition discount!
*Full discounted tuition of $1,408 must be paid in full within 72 hours of scholarship award. If discounted tuition is not paid within this period, the scholarship will then be offered to another applicant.
If you don’t think you’re good enough or advanced enough or skinny/bendy enough, or some other excuse around not having the right clothes/ time/ support,
DROP THAT NOW.
It’s an age old trick for your ego to protect the you that you were yesterday.
But you’re not that person – just like the progressive program of nature,
you’re continually evolving.
To what level, and to what fulfillment – that’s up to you.
If you’ve been letting that river of potency run dry, for whatever reason,
now is the time to change things up.