Mornings and Mimosas
ENJOY A QUARTERLY GATHERINGS OF BEAUTIFUL SOULS FOR YOGA, MIMOSAS AND SOMETHING COOL!
with Earth Owners, Shannon Paige and Sarah Silvas – Bernstein.
There is Perhaps NOTHING Stronger than a Gathering of Inspired and Powerful Women!
– Said, Every Woman Ever.
WE GATHER, EVERY QUARTER.
- We gather to remember that, separately and together, we are: strong, creative, beautiful creatures and our voices, opinions, and ideas matter.
WHAT DO WE DO?
- We practice yoga to feel our bodies, our power and physical strength and grace.
- We sit, in sacred circle and discuss something timely, relevant and important to us all.
- We sip mimosas or tea and we listen. We may laugh. Sometimes we may hold space or cry.
- We do something cool. We trade clothes or share stories, dance, visit a museum, learn a skill (like how to pack or organize a closet!), listen to an inspiring speaker, or enjoy a trunk show. The time will be well spent!
EACH GATHERING IS AN OPEN SPACE WHERE WE CAN RETURN AND BRING OUR FRIENDS, SEEK OUT FRIENDS, AND BE A FRIEND.
Join us EVERY Quarter for an All Levels progressive flow and then sacred circle for discussion, connection, and play. Descriptions of the asana, the discussion topic and our cool quarterly ‘something’ will be posted online at earthyogaboulder.com, shannonpaigeyoga.com and sarahsilvas.com!
OUR GATHERING’S GOAL IS ALWAYS AND IN ALL WAYS TO POSITIVELY SUPPORT, INSPIRE, INFLUENCE, AND CELEBRATE ONE ANOTHER.
Investment: Donation Based
- Sunday, March 12th, 12-2pm MT
- Sunday, July 9th, 12-2pm MT
- Sunday, September 24th, 12-2pm
- Sunday, December 10th, 12-2pm